A couple of weeks ago I signed up for the 2012 E-Book Challenge. At that time I decided my goal was to read 100 E-Books by the end of the year. Since then, I have been reading almost every possible moment of the day. I cannot read enough. There are so many books to be read and so little to read them. Where shall I begin? There are books about baseball. There are history books. There are books about words and language. There are books about science and medicine. There are books about nursing and psychology. There are biographies. There fiction books. Some are action and adventure. Some are mysteries. Some are romance novels. There are books about the fiber arts such as knitting and crocheting….The list is long and the time is limited.
I hope you have a good book to read today and all days!
I have decided to sign up for the 2012 E-Book Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads
My goal is to read 100 Books-Server. I will list them by month in the tabs on the Menu above.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk – 5 ebooks
- CD – 10 ebooks
- DVD – 25 ebooks
- Memory stick – 50 ebooks
- Hard drive – 75 ebooks
- Server – 100 ebooks
- Human brain – 150 ebooks