It has been almost two weeks since I last posted here.
Life has been busy but not exciting.Here is some of what has been going on:
- I continue to knit and crochet in odd moments.
- A few dishcloths have been made. Some will stay here while others will go to assorted new homes.
- Work continues on the Comfortghan for a friend at work. It is going very slowly.
- My family and I have been diligently cleaning out and rearranging the basement of our home. This has consumed the past couple of weekends I have not worked for my employer.
- Work is going through a super busy phase. There are days when I come home so tired it is all I can to have a snack combined with family time and go to bed. Sleep takes over.
- This is allergy season for my family. It saps our energy. We sleep, try to eat healthy foods and force a lot of fluids to keep going.
- As a person with heart disease, exercising is a must. Walking daily, or at least trying to, is a priority. I can now walk almost a mile before needing to stop and catch my breath. My goal is to be walking five miles daily by my next appointment with the cardiologist.
- We homeschool. Family time and teaching/learning time are a high priority and as such dominate life in my household.
- I belong to some online email groups and have another blog. Mail is way behind in all of these areas. I feel badly about it, but am trying to catch up.
These are the things that have taken my time and attention from this blog. It is life and it is important.