I am excited today because a major summer activity ended yesterday. This is the first day in almost two months that my mornings have been completely free. This means a lot more free time to do what I want to do.
I will be doing usual Mom jobs such as cleaning and laundry. There is now also free time for me to do some fun things for me.
Here are some of the things on my list in random order:
- Begin serious work on my part of the gift for my friend who lost her child this summer.
- Resume knitting a half finished pair of socks begun a couple of months ago.
- Update the sidebar on this blog.
- Add links to patterns on my other blog: Dish and Wash Cloth Mania.
- Write an article two for the above blog that I have been wanting to do for a while.
- Update the sidebar of that blog.
- Organize recently printed out patterns by placing them in notebooks with protective covers.
- Catch up on dish and wash cloths from a couple of KAL’s to which I belong.
- Knit at least one dish or wash cloth pattern a week I have not tried before.
- Finish some scarves that are partly done.
- Take some time to learn HTML and CSS.
- Finish reading a book a friend loaned me a few months ago.
- Update the Bookmarks file on this computer.
- Catch up on email.
That is enough to keep me busy for a while in between work, exercising, homeschooling and other Mom/Wife jobs.
The hard part will be remembering that I am only one person and that everything does not have to be done at once.